Last updated: May 17, 2018
Thank you for using Start!
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We currently do not require you to actively provide any Personal Information in order to install or access Start. However, certain features of Start may require you to submit Personal Information, as explained below.
We collect the following types of information:
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
As explained above, you may either volunteer to us certain information (such as your email address), or we may automatically collect certain information, such as through the use of your mobile device system’s permissions. In addition, when you download or access Start, we automatically collect certain information by using (and authorizing third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags and other technologies ("Tracking Technologies").
The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior, as well as your device, in order to enhance your navigation on Start, improve Start's performance and customize your experience on Start. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of Start, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our Users, advertisers, publishers, customers and partners.
Please note that to serve personalized content and ads we may use technologies that perform similar functions to cookies, such as by linking the identifier used for advertising on mobile applications to an advertising cookie on the same device in order to coordinate ads across your mobile apps and mobile browser. This also helps us improve the reports we give to our advertisers on the effectiveness of their campaigns.
In some of our messages, we may also use a “click-through URL” linked to information and content. When you click on such links, they may pass through a third party web server before arriving at the destination page on Start or on one of our partners’ websites. Celltick or its trusted partners may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics, measure the effectiveness and performance of our customer communications and promotions.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We share information about you with:
· We share your information that we collect (including your Personal Information, and information collected through Tracking Technologies) for the purposes listed above with our affiliates, partners and other trusted businesses and individuals that provide us, or to which we provide a variety of services, such as publishers and advertisers that work with us, developers and service providers who process such information for us, so they can help us provide and improve our services. By accessing Start, you acknowledge and agree that these trusted third parties are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services. We may also share non-Personal Information with our partners, publishers and advertisers, for advertising purposes.
If you reside in the EU or in a jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights, you may contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request:
1. To access any Personal Information relating to you, including receiving supplementary information regarding such use;
2. To change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted). Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your Personal Information (except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations);
3. To delete your Personal Information;
4. That we will restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Information;
5. That we will provide the Personal Information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format.
6. To withdraw your consent for any processing activities that relied on your consent.
Your email should include adequate details of your request and you may be further requested to provide additional details in order to authenticate your identity and thereby accommodate your requests.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Information provided that retaining such information is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as for marketing purposes, fraud prevention and record keeping.
If for any reason you wish to delete your Personal Information, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to address your request.
You can turn off certain third party cookies for advertising purposes by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative.
To opt out of interest-based ads in apps on Android devices which make available the Android Advertising ID, please follow the following instructions: For Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up, you can opt-out of "Interest Based Ads" through your device setting (open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable "Opt out of interest-based advertising").
If you’ve turned on Opt out of interest-based ads on your Android device, you can restore interest-based ads by turning the settings off. When you opt out, you may still see the same number of ads on your mobile device; however, these ads may be less relevant because they won’t be based on your interests. Note that we may continue to serve ads not derived from your interests, such as ads related to the content of the application you are using.
We may engage with third party partners for the purpose of delivering you with interest-based content and advertisements. Our partners may also collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, information about your browser or operating system or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Some of our partners enable you to opt-out of interest-based advertising, by visiting here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or Your Online Choices at: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/, or by visiting here: http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices
INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
Start is not intended for children under the minimum age for providing consent in the jurisdiction they reside in (such as 16 in certain countries in the EU; “Legal Age”), and we do not knowingly obtain personal information from children under the Legal Age without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such information, we will delete it as quickly as possible. If you are aware of any personal information in our possession which may relate to children under the Legal Age, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. If you have any questions or security concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Maskit St 32, Hertsliya, 4673332, Israel
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can reach out to the applicable data protection supervisory authority.